Flights Administrator is required by established leading travel company to help provide flight operations for their customers. You will be working in a busy and vibrant flight reservations, ticketing & fares team to complete all air & transportation requests within the designated time frame.
The key responsibilities for Flights Administrator are:
- Meet & exceed all service related SLA’s
- Managing flight manifests in timely manner to airlines and colleagues
- Issue IT, nett, published fares, group fares, re-issues, refunds and revalidations
- Check no-shows and cancellations
- Supporting the Transport Manager with ADM’s, ACM’s and other BSP requirements
- Completing passenger lists and seating requests as per the group’s needs
- Providing support for Out of Hours when necessary
The key skills required for Flights Administrator are:
- Good knowledge of Amadeus or similar GDS.
- High competency in airline fares preferably gained within a tour operator or airline ticketing environment.
- Understanding with all aspects of IATA ticketing rules.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Good level of spoken & written English
- Be able to work independently & as part of team
To apply for the Flights Administrator position please click on the link below and apply with Travel Futures.