We are seeking a marketing manager to work within a fantastic, multi specialist brand travel business. The marketing manager will report into the head of marketing, will manage the development and execution of all marketing activity for company brands ensuring that all activity supports business objectives. The Marketing Manager will be involved in development of a completely integrated marketing strategy and 12 month plan for each of the relevant brands ensuring it delivers against business objectives and spans paid, owned and earned channels.
Some key responsibilities include
• Manage the execution of the marketing plans across all channels ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget. Review these plans on a regular basis to ensure the fit with business objectives
• Adapt plans as directed to balance evolving tactical sales needs and longer term strategic aims
• Share marketing plans and strategy with key individuals and departments across the business
• Work with Ecommerce and relevant agency manage and execute our SEO content strategy
• Regularly monitor the impact of our marketing activity, ensuring learnings are fed into future activity and share results through dashboards, post campaign analysis, presentations etc
• Work with third party brands, tourist boards, suppliers or agencies
• Stay abreast of competitor activity
• Utilising internal and external data, tools and research, have a robust understanding of our different customers and how to engage with them and use this to help shape our marketing activity
• Develop positive working relationships with other departments
• Attend key commercial and trading meetings
• Ensure there are relevant tracking systems in place to help validate ROI and drive continual optimisation.
• Manage a team of Marketing execs, ensure they have clear priorities and objectives in place and their development is effectively managed
The ideal candidate will have previous worked within travel and possess skills and experience outlined below
• An experienced marketer, with proven capability of managing brands
• A multi-channel expert, with strong digital experience
• Proven capability at delivering a strategy into clear plans
• Good commercial acumen with a passion for delivering results
• Management experience, with excellent people and communication and influencing skills.
• Experience in a transactional, consumer ecommerce/digital environment, either pureplay or in the ecommerce/online arm of a multichannel business.
• Experience of having budgetary responsibility
• Demonstrable usability, customer journey and customer experience skills.
• Strong analytical capability around campaign performance and customer insight
• Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written accompanied by strong presentation and organisational skills, with great attention to detail.
The opportunity comes with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org