Airfares Business Travel Consultant
Do you have strong GDS skills and expert knowledge of Worldwide airlines and airport hubs? Are you confident with booking complex, multi-sector and round-the-world itineraries? If so, we’re looking for Travel Consultants with extensive experience with flights, airlines and airfare rules for this Airfares Business Travel Consultant role.
Based in West Yorkshire, this is a great opportunity for experienced GDS-proficient Travel Consultants to join a well-established Business Travel company and for the successful candidates, our client is offering a highly competitive starting salary DOE and excellent company and industry benefits. In return, you’ll have recent travel reservations experience, proficiency with any GDS and good airfares knowledge, a customer-focused approach and the ability to work with autonomy.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this Airfares Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Airfares Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling business travel flight enquiries
- Booking flights including complex and multi-sector itineraries using a GDS
- Making amendments using a GDS, including schedule and routing changes and upgrades
- Keeping up to date with special offers, fare deals and other industry details
- Offering expert advice re routings, best value carriers etc.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel reservations experience
- Proficiency with a GDS
- Excellent Worldwide destination and airline knowledge
- Ability to book complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Good understanding of airfare rules and other restrictions
To find out more about this Airfares Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.