Are you passionate about selling cruises? Enjoy hitting and exceeding sales targets and can delivering exceptional customer service? Then this is the role for you…
- Converting incoming calls, emails and web chats into bookings to meet personal and company sales targets whilst delivering excelling customer service.
- Selling cruise holidays across all cruise lines and dynamically packaging and tailor-making holidays to fit customers specific requirements including selling cruises, flights, hotel stays and land tours.
- Upselling and booking ancillary products where appropriate.
- Following up leads by outbounding customers to ensure all sales leads are maximised.
- Identifying and acting on customers buying signals
- Providing excellent call quality compliant with current industry regulations e.g. GDPR
- Offering exceptional customer service by building rapport and using personal experience – making us stand out from our competitors and to encourage customer loyalty.
- Remaining aware of current offers, promotions, discounts and marketing campaigns and to use this information to maximise sales opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with own product knowledge including completion of all cruise line online learning platforms, attending in house training and being aware of current industry trends.
- Maximising skills on cruise line and in-house booking systems and making recommendations for improvements where needed.
- Developing effective relationships with other team members and departments to share ideas to maximise sales and improve processes.
- Previous cruise selling experience is preferred but not essential as we would consider applicants with previous relevant travel experience.
- Previous targeted sales experience
- Sales driven & money motivated.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with travel technology systems and Microsoft Office
- Previous homeworking experience is essential for homeworking roles.
- Competitive basic salary with generous uncapped bonus scheme
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Ship Visits and Educationals
- 4 weeks rota with alternate weekends off
We are also recruiting for Customers Services Advisors and Product Executives based in our Salford Quays office.
To apply for any of the positions please click on "Apply Now"