Cruise Product Manager / Executive
We are seeking an experienced Shoreside Cruise Product Manager / Executive to join a well-known, award-winning and dynamic tour operator due to remarkable growth. This forward-thinking travel company offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe. This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced Cruise Product Manager or Executive seeking career development, a varied job role and generous benefits.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Construct quality shore excursion programmes, which consistently deliver high levels of passenger satisfaction and to maximise revenue and profit.
- Produce accurate excursion descriptions from the base material forwarded by the Shore Excursion Agents.
- Programme and plan each port’s operational shore excursion details in line with itineraries.
- Ensure all shore excursion content matches final documentation on file.
- Prepare text for shore excursion brochures and liaise with the Marketing & Design team.
- Contract shore excursion programmes, which maximises shore excursion opportunities, revenue and profitability.
- Identify, evaluate and present competitive reviews of Shore Excursion Agents.
- Experience within the cruise industry, in a shore excursion management contracting role.
- Extensive knowledge of worldwide cruise destinations and places of historical and/or cultural interest.
- Good research skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels within the organisation and with local suppliers.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes.
- Fluent in English written and spoken is essential.
- Fluent in German written and spoken is an advantage.
- Must have a car and own drivers licence.
Join our client’s team and go places, generous benefits include:
- Salary reviews
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Fun working environment
- Free parking
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07715365415 / 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.