Italian Speaking Travel Support Consultants
An award-winning travel company that has been established for over 40 years selling Worldwide holidays based in the Preston area, are recruiting for Travel Sales Support Consultants to join their busy Service Centre . Suitable candidates will be fluent in Italian and have experience working within a call centre environment either within sales or customer service based roles or have worked overseas or have extensively traveled .
Start date will be 5th November but this maybe negotiable .
37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm . Basic salary £17,000 -£18,000
Italian Speaking Travel Sales Support Consultants Responsibilities;
- Answering customer service calls in a professional and timely manner; delivering outstanding customer service on every call.
- Delivering required conversions over each trading period.
- Feeding back on pricing issues and any issues
- Minimising losses and errors
- Always going the extra mile for every customer.
- Following up on customer enquiries and queries
Essential Skills & Experience
- Must speak fluent Italian
- Previous sales experience is essential ideally in a contact centre
- Previous experience working in a customer driven environment.
- Computer literate; knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, customer focused, numerate, positive attitude.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Have a passion for travel
- Have traveled outside of Europe.
- Previous travel industry experience
If you would like to apply for the position of Italian Speaking Travel Sales Support Consultant , please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel on 0161 238 4491
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk