Head of Account Management
Head of Account Management - TMC - Flexible Location. An excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Account management to join a well-established, mid-size and reputable Travel Management Company. Location is flexible around the UK but access to good travel links would be an advantage.
Head of Account Management Responsibilities
Leading a team of around 8-10 Account Managers, you will be responsible for leading the account planning process, driving retention and growth across a portfolio of customers. You will provide leadership and coaching to the team of Account Managers, deliver recognisable value to customers and continually develop the customer proposition.
Head of Account Management Skills Required
- Experience of leading and developing a high performing team within the travel industry include the remote management of people.
- An understanding and ideally first hand experience in the corporate travel and M&E sector
- Experience of negotiating with suppliers
- Knowledge of technology and distribution within the corporate travel sector
- Financially and Commercially astute
- Educate to degree level in business relate subject matter
Head of Account Management Package
A basic salary of £65-70k, company car, bonus 10%
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/