Regional Sales Manager (Field Sales) - Scotland
Due to remarkable growth, we are now seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager (Field Sales) to join our clients busy team. This award winning and dynamic tour operator offers a range of holiday types to travellers with a very good reputation in the travel industry.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with field sales, business development or regional sales management experience based in Scotland.
Your career begins here, duties entail:
- Promote the company’s products to the retail travel trade and to increase current booking levels.
- Visiting travel agents including retail branches and call centres in
- the pre-defined sales territory.
- Account manage key accounts and agree commercial terms
- Host regional sales and managers meetings
- Host product training sessions to improve product knowledge of the travel agents
- Initiate joint marketing campaigns within a set budget
- Host fam trips
- Represent the company at trade conferences, trade roadshows and consumer exhibitions
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Experience within either business development, field sales, or regional sales management within the travel industry is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold a full drivers licence
- Generous salary and bonus
- Career development
- Travel perks
- Plus much more.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.