CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Customer Service Administrator - This is a nice role working for a leading cruise company based on the Essex/ London boarder. Working within a lovely team dealing with all travel administration. Paying up to £18k plus benefits.
Customer Service Administrator:
- Entering passenger information onto the booking system
- Administer cancellations and/or transfers received by email or post.
- Printing, collating and posting initial cruise documentation to passengers, such as ticketing, pre-cruise information and itinerary change letters
Customer Service Administrator Skills:
- Experience within customer service in the travel industry is essential.
- Enthusiasm to work in an administration based role
- Have an ability to work to chronological deadlines
- Need to have good attention to detail and be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Paying £16K - £18K
- Working hours Mon to Saturday 09.00 - 17.30. A day off in lieu will be provided for any weekends worked.
- Based in Essex/London boarder
To apply for this Customer Service Administrator please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG51521
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk