Senior Business Travel Consultant
We’re looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants with a positive attitude and great customer service skills to join a growing, independent Business Travel organisation based in Kent. Joining and small and friendly Business Travel team, successful candidates will be confident handling a range of travel bookings for key corporate clients, including rail, hotel, domestic and international air bookings, using a GDS.
Ability to deliver high levels of customer service is essential for the role and in return, our client is offering an excellent package including a highly competitive starting salary dependent upon experience, superb company and industry benefits and huge scope for career progression. For more information on this Senior Business Travel role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Working with a range of key corporate clients
- Building rapport and long-lasting relationships
- Booking rail, hotel, domestic and international air, using a GDS
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Providing an efficient and professional service at all times
- Working well as part of a busy but friendly team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Corporate Travel sector
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
- Ability to easily and quickly build rapport
- Strong customer service skills
- Good relationship-building and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.