JUNIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
This leading Cruise Travel Company are recruiting for Junior Accounts Assistant to join their Finance team. Paying up to £18K, based Essex/London boarder.
Junior Accounts Assistant, Responsibilities:
- Assist in the day to day running of the Finance department
- To ensure that all agents and direct booking are paid on time.
- Effectively dealing with all payment queries from retail agents and direct passengers by phone and in writing
- Responsible for processing daily bank statements
Junior Accounts Assistant, Skills Required:
- Recently completed relevant qualifications.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Paying £16K - £18K
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 (ability to do overtime on occasions, when required)
- Based Essex/London boarder
To apply for this Junior Accounts Assistant please either apply online, email your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG51546
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk