Homeworking Cruise Consultant
Homeworking Cruise Sales Consultant - OTE of £42k Top earners in excess of £70k - Nationwide
Are you looking for a truly exciting career opportunity? A new position has arisen for a Sales Consultant / Cruise professional with a proven background and record of success to join an award winning travel company. You will be part of a fast paced and dynamic sales environment where your sales ability will be extremely well rewarded. This business pay a base salary of £16,000 with a very realistic average on target earning of c£40k but top performers are earning in excess of £70k per year.
Homeworking Cruise Sales Consultant Features :
- You will be selling worldwide cruises to new & existing customers over the phone
- You will be selling a vast array of award winning products using a variety of systems
- You will be supplied with all leads and as well as earning commission will be eligible for other valuable incentives
- You will be offered ongoing product training with an excellent induction
- You have a truly unique earning opportunity - one of the highest in the industry the average earnings are c£40k
- It is a relaxed, professional, fun and upbeat working environment where you are offered lots of support
- Spacious, well positioned offices
- Excellent training and on going support
Homeworking Cruise Sales Consultant Skills Required:
- It is essential that you a proven track record of sales ideally with a good knowledge of cruise but this is not essential
- Perhaps you have had a career on board a cruise ship and are now looking to transfer your career onto land - your knowledge of the cruise industry would be invaluable in this role
- You must be customer focused with a passion for helping clients with excellent communication skills
- It is essential that you are self motivated, highly ambitious, goal orientated and able to work as part of a team as well as being good on systems
Homeworking Cruise Sales Consultant Additional Information:
Hours are 40 hours per week over 5 days within any 7 day period including weekends and evenings on a rota basis.
This role would suit an experienced Sales Consultant, Travel Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor or Cruise Consultant. Or perhaps you have worked on board a Cruise ship and are now looking to transfer to land. Ideally with both sales and in depth cruise knowledge. If you would like to apply for this vacancy and have the relevant skills please apply and I will follow up with a phone call.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy and have the relevant skills, please email your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk