Customer Service Assistant
Customer Services Assistant - Travel £20k to £22k
The UK's largest consortia for independent travel businesses is looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their dynamic team. As part of the customer care team this role provides daily support to both travel agent members and customers.
Customer Services Assistant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Administer customer documentation.
- Respond to member and customer telephone calls and emails.
- Action booking amendments and cancellations.
- Taking customer payments.
- Update all information accurately on the database.
- Maintain and report daily logs to send to line manager.
- Maintaining service level agreements.
Customer Services Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Travel industry experience essential.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient, organised and diligent with an ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Confident in ability to problem solve and remain calm when resolving challenging problems.
- Self motivated and strong team player.
Customer Service Assistant - Additional Information:
- Salary £20k to £22k depending on experience.
- Working hours are Monday to Saturday 9 to 5.30 (Saturdays are worked on a rota basis).
- Company benefits include pension & healthcare.
- 21 days annual leave
- Free parking close to the office
Please apply for the position of Customer Service Assistant or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk