Business Development Executive - Aircraft Interiors
Business Development Executive - Aircraft Interiors Up to £40K plus bonus
This leading Aviation company serves clients across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment. From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, they provide comprehensive solutions through their global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of their clients and airline partners.
Business Development Executive - Aircraft Interiors - role
The role is responsible for growing and developing new business opportunities and market presence for the Interiors Broking team in line with the business and departmental plans for growth. This will encompass carrying out full market research to identify and qualify all new opportunities, attend shows build strong customer relationships and work as part of a team to win and deliver customer opportunities and increased sales.
Business Development Executive - Aircraft Interiors - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business development activities including regularly attending client meetings and shows to grow the companies Interiors clients both domestically and internationally.
- To increase the number of enquiries received each month and support the broker team with providing new leads and requests. This includes daily phone calls to potential clients and booking client meetings against agreed targets
- Identify and approach potential customers via telephone, electronic marketing and face to face in line with the companies Interiors's growth plans and strategies to generate new enquiries and leads
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing Interior customers
- Independent research of new potential Interior clients through access to company subscribed aviation websites and other independent sources.
- Work alongside the brokers to collectively build customer relationships, generate enquiries and close business.
- Establish new suppliers, building on current relationships and increasing their network of seat inventory.
- Updating their bespoke Customer Relationship Management database by contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure their e-marketing reaches the right people.
- Marketing and business development to existing customers and suppliers by telephone, to maintain regular contact.
- Identifying and proposing new areas of opportunity for the business to further grow, carrying out research and producing reports in support of proposals
- Supporting and working with the marketing team and the Interiors Brokers to deliver marketing campaigns to support business development work and further grow the brand.
- Identifying and attending key market events, shows, meeting and opportunities throughout the year, which would include overseas travel
- Site visits to suppliers, parts companies, MROs, Teardown companies, Lessors and Airlines.
- Exploring new products and revenue streams that the Interiors department could diversify in, performing research reports to update and inform the department.
- To understand and learn more from the Interiors team about how interior projects are quoted, concluded and managed.
Business Development Executive - Aircraft Interiors - Accountabilities:
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement.
- Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Business Development Executive - Aircraft Interiors - Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record in business development in a B2B environment
- Customer focused with first rate people skills
- Specific experience in the Aircraft Maintenance, Parts, MRO, Airlines or Lessor industries
- Confident phone manner with willingness to pick up the phone and engage with potential clients and suppliers.
- Good written and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment
- Ability to work in international markets with varying cultures and business practices
- Attention to detail, precise and accurate data entry and strong brand advocate
- Smart/professional appearance
- Additional languages would be advantageous, but not essential
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk