Tailor-made Travel Consultant – East European Languages
Tailor-made Travel Consultant – East European Languages. Our travel client is set to offer experienced Tailor-made Travel Consultants with East European languages fantastic opportunities as they continue to successfully grow. They are passionate about what they do and are now looking for like-minded individuals to join their professional team of travel consultants. This is an exciting role for the right candidates as our client is looking to expand into the Eastern European luxury travel market place and require Travel Consultants with EE languages, who possess the experience of putting together worldwide luxury tailor-made holidays. This Tailor-made Travel Consultant role will work to sales targets, deliver results and enjoy the rewards!
Travel Consultant Role:
- Create and Sell worldwide flights and luxury tailor-made holidays
- Destinations on sale will include Middle East, Indian Sub-Continent, USA, Canada, Far East, Africa, the Caribbean, Australia and NZ
- Use your travel industry experience and destination/product knowledge to assist and advise clients on their travel needs and options
- Deliver an excellent level of sales & customer service, maintaining at all times the good reputation the travel company holds
- Work to sales targets, deliver results and enjoy the rewards
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel Consultant fluent in one of the Eastern European languages residing in the UK with experience of creating and selling Tailor-made holidays
- Possess one of the four major CRS systems - Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan
- Self- motivated, able to work on your own initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude that fits well within a team environment
- Bringing a 5* service lead personality with the ability to retain customers
- Must be money hungry, love working to sales targets, deliver results and enjoy the lucrative rewards that come with this role
This is a fantastic opportunity paying a highly competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £26,000 per annum, based on experience, plus an additional uncapped commission structure, working on a sliding scale of 5% - 15% on personal sales profits generated, giving you the ability to achieve an OTE (on target earnings) of £45k.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important: This position in UK based and our client will not consider overseas candidates. It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.