Travel Sales Consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a wildlife and adventure travel enthusiast to join a luxury Travel Agency based in Cheshire as they grow their reservations team. Using your expert travel industry knowledge and ideally, personal adventure travel experience, your role will be to create bespoke holidays, from thrilling desert safaris, to exciting adventure tours to exotic multi-centre stays. By listening carefully to your customers' needs and offering an exceptional level of service at all times, you'll ensure sure they're able to experience their perfect trip!
Our client can offer a competitive salary of £18k plus commission (£32k OTE) and other excellent industry benefits including long haul familiarisation trips. Core hours for the role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm with the occasional late night and weekend, so will suit those looking for a move away from unsociable hours. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Sales Consultant:
- Dealing with face to face enquiries and also by phone and email
- Creating bespoke, long haul travel itineraries
- Giving expert advice and recommendations from your own extensive travel experience
- Offering an excellent standard of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- A high level of customer care & sales experience
- An enthusiasm & interest in Wildlife, Conservation & Travel
- A will to learn & develop quickly in the role
- A friendly & positive attitude
- Ability to work hard individually & as a member of a supportive team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.