Frimley or Newcastle
Head of Marketing
40 hours per week
Flexible to meet the needs of the business
The role will be responsible for the optimisation of paid search campaigns across Google & Bing Ads. The PPC Executive will work closely with the SEO and Product teams to formulate and execute the paid search strategy across both holiday and hotel products.
- Optimise the current PPC campaigns through ad copy and keyword analysis.
- Implement a test and learn strategy to identify new opportunities at destination and hotel level.
- Bid optimisation in order to maximise impressions while maintaining strong ROI.
- Ensure all ad copy is in line with the brand guidelines and wider business messaging.
- Undertake competitor analysis and make recommendations based on industry trends.
- Communicate effectively with internal teams regarding new product development and online strategy.
- Provide weekly and monthly KPI reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Keep abreast of any industry developments in technology.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience creating and optimising multiple PPC campaigns.
- Advanced working knowledge of the Google Ads and Bing Ads platform.
- Demonstrable record of achieving paid search KPI’s in line with wider business strategy.
- Strong data analysis skills with an emphasis on attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with a wide range of people across all levels.
- Previous marketing/competitor trends experience within the travel industry is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A genuine desire to achieve results, both personally and as part of a successful team.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including the ability to use Outlook/ Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint.
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures including Health and Safety
- To ensure the Company values are demonstrated at all times
- To treat all employees, customers and suppliers with dignity and respect
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved