Our luxury travel client is urgently looking to recruit a commercial manager. The commercial manager represents a key position within the business where driving profitability and delivery on strategy are primary focuses.
Below are some core responsibilities the role of commercial manager entails:
· Constantly strive for profit improvement
· Provide commercial, strategic and financial expertise and analysis
· Define Pricing strategy .
· Oversee Pricing, Capacity and Yield Management in line with company KPIs.
· Track and report on business progress
· Instigate regular tests to challenge assumptions on profit levers
· Provide action plans for commercial decision-making
· Provide ROI reporting and analysis on marketing and product initiatives.
· Tracking of competitor activity and pricing strategy.
As a candidate you will be able to exhibit past experience that aligns with position requirements. Outlined below are other essential requirements for the commercial manager position.
You will be either CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, have advanced Excel skills, excellent analytical knowhow and be a strong leader.
A commercially focused individual with experience of delivering reporting that drives outcomes, ability to explain complicated commercial concepts in a clear, concise manner.
You will understand the group tour operator business model and key commercial drivers within this sector
Able to influence bringing positive changes within the commercial team
The commercial manager must also be extremely focused on accuracy, quality with good attention to detail plus be able to work under pressure hitting deadlines!
The role comes with a very good salary and benefit package
If you have the relevant commercial expertise within travel please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org