Business Travel Consultant Homeworking
We are seeking an experienced Out of Hours – Senior Business Travel Consultant to join a successful team of travel professionals to work from home. This successful travel company offers a range of travel services to clients including private jets, leisure & corporate travel, entertainment travel, MICE, group travel and cruises.
Save money on commuting and grow your travel career. Duties include:
- Offering expert advice in all aspects of travel.
- Maintain the outstanding level of customer service.
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner.
- Work as part of an efficient team, communicating effectively both internally and externally.
- Issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares.
- Sourcing the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground product.
- Provide ‘risk analysis’ of global travel news.
- Creation and provision of traveller tracking reports for communication to clients in the event of a major event.
- Experience within business travel is essential.
- Knowledge on a GDS such as Worldspan, Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre.
- Fares & Ticketing Level 1 & 2 (or equivalent experience) is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Possess good geographical and product knowledge of destinations and airlines.
- Attention to detail and meticulous standards are key.
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Travel perks
- Career growth
- Perkbox scheme
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from the travel industry will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07568705023 / 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.