Indian Subcontinent Tailormade Consultant
Indian Subcontinent Tailormade Consultant required for an award-winning Long Haul Tour Operator. You will craft tours to the Indian Subcontinent. You will provide expert advise to customers, and sell the company's industry-leading product to them. A generous salary plus excellent commission will be offered, dependent upon your level of experience.
You will be considered for this role if you already work as a Travel Specialist in the Indian Subcontinent or work in general travel sales, but have good personal on-the-ground experience to some/all of the above countries.
Indian Subcontinent Tailormade Consultant Responsibilities:
- Construct tailor-made adventures in the Indian Subcontinent, completely bespoke to the client
- Work towards and strive to exceed targets
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Liaise with ground handlers in the Indian Subcontinent to discuss logistics
- Ensure all documentation is in order
- Stay abreast of competition in the trade
Indian Subcontinent Tailormade Consultant Skills:
- In depth, first-hand knowledge and experience of Indian Subcontinent travel
- Proven Experience working towards sales targets
- Strong customer service experience
- Exceptional written and oral skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
Indian Subcontinent Tailormade Consultant Additional information:
- Generous salary plus commission, depending upon experience
- Educational Travel
If you are interested in this Indian Subcontinent Tailormade Consultant role and you fit the above criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk