Beauty Therapist - Surrey - Full Time or Part Time - up to £20,800 Situated in the beautiful Surrey countryside, this well-known country club is looking for a full time Spa Therapist to join their team.
Beauty Therapist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable in products and treatments used within the Spa and attend training courses internally and externally when required
- Carry out all treatments to the standard required and as booked in by the reception and reservations team
- Self-motivated and independent in building and increasing your client base whilst being a proactive team player within the Retreat and the Club as a whole
- Aware of ongoing promotions and activities within the club and to promote to Clientele
- Excellent communicator with exceptional customer service skills
- Confident in your ability to problem solve and remain calm when resolving challenging problems.
- Self-motivated and strong team player
Beauty Therapist - Skills & Experience Required:
- To be fully qualified to NVQ level 3
- Ideally 3 years' experience in the industry
- Must be proficient in Jessica Geleration manicures/pedicures, Massage (including hot stones and sports), Facials and Tinting
- Eyelash extensions would be an advantage
Beauty Therapist - Additional Information:
- Salary £20,800.
- Working hours are on a shift rotation from Monday to Sunday, 9 to 5pm.
- Company benefits include pension & use of facilities.
- 20 days annual leave
- Free parking
Please apply for the position of Spa Therapist or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk