Luxury Travel Sales Person
We plan exceptional holidays for our clients and many return to us year on year, with much of our business coming via word of mouth recommendations. We specialise in fly fishing holidays and our growing luxury travel portfolio.
Why work with Aardvark McLeod?
We are proud of our dedicated and knowledgeable team and all of our staff are encouraged to contribute to life here at Aardvark McLeod. We firmly believe that the more fulfilled people are the better their work will be. The atmosphere in the office is creative, varied, fun and challenging, as well as business-like and focused.
Full time, experienced luxury travel Sales person
You will work with the Directors to develop and generate sales for our growing Bespoke Travel products. This is a varied, busy and exciting role, both in creating new product and developing existing product markets. You will need to work to a high degree of accuracy and have a keen eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with the Sales team face to face, on the telephone and by email.
- Assisting with marketing material, newsletter pieces and blog writing.
- Investigating and implementing new products
- Investigating and implementing contract agreements
- Working with the Directors to build the Aardvark McLeod Bespoke Travel brand
- Background in luxury and bespoke travel Sales
- A creative mind to think outside the box
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A keen interest in Travel and any involvement or interest in fishing would be an advantage
- A drive to work to targets with a proactive, can do attitude.
- Versatile nature to adapt to varying situations.
- Must be a team player willing to help others and accept help where appropriate.
- The successful candidate must show they are organised, can work under pressure and manage confidential information.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, from 1st January to 31st December.
- Full time, working from our office in Tidworth although for the right candidate we can be flexible
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a short covering letter by clicking "Apply Now"