Home-based Travel Operations Executive
Would you like to work from home in a non-sales role and with a salary of £19,000?! If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for those with operations, customer service, administration or sales support experience gained within the Travel sector to join an award winning Travel organisation.
This is a challenging and varied administration and customer support role within a growing Operations team and successful candidates will be responsible for providing daily support to the Sales team, by handling inbound customer support calls and administering post booking tasks, enabling the Sales department to maximize their productivity in generating new sales.
Our client is looking for passionate, customer focused and highly organised travel industry professionals who have experience gained within a similar role and in return, can offer a competitive salary of £19k plus excellent benefits, a defined career path and other excellent travel industry incentives. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online!
Role of Home-based Travel Operations Executive:
- Process tickets submitted by Sales Consultants, seeing each ticket through to a satisfactory conclusion and ensuring constant communication with the requester throughout
- Answer and process inbound sales admin calls, assisting post booking queries
- Complete back office administration tasks, allocated on a daily basis
- Liaise with customers (where appropriate) for ‘post booking’ questions, assistance & customer service issues
- Support the Tour Ops department
- Support the Customer Relations Department, working customer complaints through to resolution, applying a customer-focused approach
- Supporting the Sales & Operations department with other requests as necessary
- Maintain a high standard of customer service, with a professional business approach and positive attitude at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to work under pressure
- Service orientated, putting the customer at the heart of decision making
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge
- IT literate
- Calm, confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Spare room in which to work from
- Good internet speeds or willingness to upgrade to achieve this
If you’re interested in this Home-based Travel Operations Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available: www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multi-lingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.