Middle East & Europe Luxury Private Travel Planners
Calling all Middle East & Europe Luxury Private Travel Planners! An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world’s most original and creative travel companies based in the heart of London. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant seeking something a little different.
This luxury high-end travel company have an excellent reputation within the travel industry focusing obsessively on their VIP travellers.
The role offers considerable scope for someone of impeccable travel credentials to develop and take ownership of the Europe & Middle East product for the company, and is ideally suited to an intelligent, self-motivated travel professional looking to develop their creative skills while challenging conventional notions of luxury within travel. We would consider Product Executives and/or Luxury Tailormade Middle East & Europe Consultants.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Creating and managing bespoke trips in Europe and the Middle East, and for supporting the development of product and marketing for this region. This includes Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, France, Italy, Croatia, Iceland, Turkey, Cyprus, Spain, Egypt, Oman, Dubai, Abu-Dhabi, plus many more exotic destinations.
- Conducting extensive research to develop often logistically complex ideas into client trip concepts
- Managing local partner relationships in Europe and the Middle East area.
- Researching and travelling to new destinations to deepen the company’s knowledge
- Working with local partners and tourism boards to develop content to be promoted through our various marketing channels.
- Achieving sales targets and earning generous commission.
- Communicating with clients by phone, email and, on occasion, face to face to discuss travel plans and present itineraries.
- Travelling in the U.K and overseas to meet clients as well as attending events.
- Experience in a sales or product role within luxury and/or adventure travel is essential.
- Passion for and a willingness to travel.
- Strong knowledge of Europe and the Middle East.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to HNW and UHNW clients.
- Impeccable organisational and administrative skills, and a tenacious attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and written English, with the ability to weave information into an engaging story.
- Generous bonus – OTE: £50k-£60k +
- Discretionary annual bonus
- FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- ‘Family and friends’ discount on bookings
- Travel Insurance
- Membership of the Royal Geographic Society
- Birthday off
- Sociable working hours
Please include a travel profile outlining all the places visited within Europe and the Middle East with applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07568 705 023 / 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.