Online Support & Implementation Specialist
We are seeking an experienced Online Support and Implementation Specialist to join our clients busy and friendly corporate travel team due to success and expansion. This successful and dynamic travel management company have offices across the globe and offer leisure travel including private jets, corporate travel, entertainment travel along with MICE.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with travel support experience or who has reservations experience seeking something a little different.
- Act as first level support for both clients and internal staff.
- Escalate 2nd Level support with suppliers.
- Collate details of errors and forward to suppliers.
- Provide demo’s to clients alongside sales team, to new and existing clients.
- Provide training to new and existing clients.
- Implement concur travel sites.
- Keep up-to-date with new product releases and communicate where necessary.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Experience within the Business Travel sector in a similar role is essential.
- Have an expert knowledge of CRS / GDS flight system such as Worldspan, Sabre, Amadeus or Galileo.
- An interest in IT & Travel Technology
- Solid MS Office skills
- Logical problem solver
- Good communicator
- Lucrative salary
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Sociable office hours
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking corporate travel management company within a friendly team in state of the art offices.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.