Travel Lead Agent
7 days left
- Contract Type
You will be the face and voice of the onsite travel desk function provided by Serco as the first point of contact for the customers, ensuring all requests/ enquiries are processed with high levels of service excellence providing at all times to all levels within the organisation.
Providing travel guidance for online, telephone, email and walk up customer’s queries, covering the full spectrum of travel request of the employee’s travel plans in line with service level agreements and business rules.
Take a high volume of calls and emails in a busy fast paced remote capacity.
The lead agent is required to capture, track and action all requests & advise appropriate action in accordance to the internal customers travel policy.
To provide first line travel support within the Travel solution for our external customer and manager lead the team onsite.
Daily supervision of travel desk by monitoring;
- Phones, staff attendance, volume of bookings, ensuring all travel within 48 hours is booked.
- Travel inbox; acknowledgement emails and allocation of new bookings to the team.
- Airline and individual queues to ensure all clear at the end of the day.
- Accuracy of system entries on Sabre to minimise errors and addressing any errors with staff.
- Assist team and provide guidance with any issues or queries arising in day to day work.
- 5 A-C GCSES (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Has a knowledge and practical experience of a travel reservation system (GDS) ideally Sabre but cross training will be given.
- Know all aspects of a Travel system ensuring the ability to process bookings for an end to end process.
- Minimum of 5 years Travel experience (ideally 2 or more in a supervisory level)
- VA/BA level 1/2 (Air and ticketing)
- Demonstrates high attention to detail and experience working with data.
- Organised with ability to multi-task and process a high workload effectively and efficiently to produce quality deliverables within required timescales.
- Experience with external stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrates personal and professional credibility and resilience.
- Proficient desktop computing experience including Microsoft office applications, GDS system and the ability to learn any alternative system that’s put in place.
- Have excellent communication skills, be flexible and friendly, with a high level of self-motivation & initiative.
- Strong telephone etiquette.
- Experience of working to KPIs and targets.
- Knowledge & experience of records management and information legislation.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicator with a high level of oral and written English.
- A highly customer-orientated approach, committed to achieving excellent levels of customer service.
- A creative `can-do` attitude and preparedness to meet new challenges.
Corporate Shared Services helps Serco to be the best managed business in this sector by supporting the delivery of superb public services.
We are continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of HR, procurement, information technology, finance and accounting services we provide to our customers.
Come and join us in an exciting period of change, where are continuously improving the effectiveness and efficiency of HR, procurement, information technology, finance and accounting services we provide to our customers.
Salary from £25,000 per annum plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 6% matched pension and other flexible benefits.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Travel Lead Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly