Business Travel Consultant
*******Exciting Opportunity to Join our team**********
We are a specialist sports travel management company recruiting for a Business Travel Executive, preferably with group travel experience to manage a portfolio of clients
We provide integrated travel, transportation and accommodation services for sporting organisations, supporters, sporting events and corporate clients in the UK, Europe and Worldwide, including a number of Olympic medal winning sports men and women.
Experience in Business Travel is integral and previous use of the GDS system is essential (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus)
Position would be full time Monday Friday 9-5, based in our new Stockton Office
Salary up to £20k + Annual Bonus (Dependent on company performance)
Role responsibilities will include,
- Assist clients with their travel enquiries both over the phone and via email
- Booking flights, hotels, rail, car-hire, airport parking and advising on travel visa requirements.
- Take ownership of travel enquiries received in writing or over the telephone
- Ensure all communication both written and verbal is professional, accurate and conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is offered at all times
- Develop and manage the company’s social media accounts
- Be confident in maintaining existing supplier relationships and developing new ones
- Be willing to assist in acquiring new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now" with your CV and cover letter