Entertainment Travel Production Manager
We are seeking an experienced Entertainment Travel Production Manager to join a successful Travel Management Company to manage travel requirements for groups due to remarkable growth for a year contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in account management with a background in groups and/or events with a passion for travel & media who likes to take ownership of projects.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders within the production teams & be a trusted initial point of contact for all travel related queries.
- Identify cost savings and commissionable rate opportunities whilst negotiating the rates and terms to ensure the best options are provided.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by understanding the production team requirements.
- Managing events and projects.
- Experience within the travel industry and a background or interest in travel, media and/or events.
- Project Management and/or Groups & Events experience.
- GDS knowledge such as Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan or Amadeus.
- Strong operational travel understanding.
- Career development
- Exciting and varied job role within the travel industry
- Competitive salary
- Travel perks
- Plus many more perks.
Job titles considered for this post include Entertainment Travel Production Manager, Production Manager, Account Manager, Event Manager, Group Event Manager, Event Account Manager, Event Operations Manager, Media Events Manager or similar.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07568 705 023 / 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.