UHNW UK & Ireland Travel Consultant
Luxury Travel Manager required by a highly esteemed and well-established travel company. This company has privileged access to the grandest, most magnificent accommodation in the country and they specialise in putting together group stays with full concierge service to inbound affluent customers, primarily from the US visiting England, Scotland and Ireland. They are looking for a new member of their team to work tightly with the Directors on the planning and operation of their bespoke and incredibly unique group travel experiences. Salary negotiable, depending upon experience.
Initial period of employment would be dedicated almost exclusively to a comprehensive education of the property portfolio and suppliers. This would entail the Directors of the company showing you around their selection of Castles, Houses and Hotels and giving you a historical brief and detailed knowledge of the area and local places of interest
Luxury Travel Manager Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Navigate clients through the booking and planning process with sophistication, as bookings are high value and complex
- Liaison with a multitude of suppliers such as property owners, restauranteurs, Museum curators, and many more.
- Construct multi-faceted group trips, which are commonly based around client life events such as anniversaries, special birthdays and include guests of multiple generations creating a varied activity plan during their stay.
- Visit Trade Fairs and travel on Roadshows around the world to promote the product to the local travel trade; most frequently North America
- Provide an exceptional service level to UHNW clients and top travel agents, understanding that there are certain subtleties required for this demographic of customer
- Variety of time deadlines to be worked toward, sometimes trips are booked many months in advance and sometimes they may be more last minute
- Nurture relationships. Vast majority of clients are loyal retained customers.
Luxury Travel Manager Skills and Experience:
- Strong preference will be given to candidates from the travel industry with experience dealing with UHNW clients
- Incredibly meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Strong relationship development ability
- Highly articulate and polished
- Hard-working and self-motivated
Luxury Travel Manager Additional Information:
- This role is likely to be home based, with the option of working at a London office or the offices in the Cotswolds or Scotland
- Working Hours - Generally 9am- 5pm, Mon - Fri, but this role requires a lot of flexibility so personal circumstances need to allow for this
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Good opportunity to become an integral, highly-valued member of a well-established company which could result in good progression within the company.
If you are interested in this unique Luxury Travel Manager position please apply to this advert, send your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk