Tailor Made Travel Consultant
Are you an experienced Taliromade Worldwide Travel Consultant looking for a rewarding role for a successful company, in which to utilise your Long-haul and Worldwide sales skills?
This highly reputable and very well-established travel company in East Midlands is looking for Travel agents, Travel consultants, Travel advisors with excellent Tailormade, worldwide Travel sales experience to join the team; DGS knowledge would be very advantageous. Salary DOE £20,000 -£25,000 plus company benefits and bonus.
Worldwide Tailormade Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Putting together holidays for worldwide travel destinations, including : flights, hotels, inland travel and ancillaries;
- Maximising sales opportunities through up selling, cross selling.
- Offering excellent customer service to encourage customers to book again in the future.
Worldwide Tailormade Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Recent experience of working in the travel industry - ideally from a Retail Travel Agency or a Travel Call Centre or Similar background;
- Experience using a GDS, either Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre;
- Experience of working in a targeted sales environment;
- Good knowledge of worldwide travel destinations;
This role would really suit an experienced travel consultant who is looking to specialise in a higher value market and wants to focus on selling more specialist and longhaul worldwide destinations!
For more information or to apply for the position, please call or email an up to date CV to Sunny at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 0161 238 4494 OR Apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk