We are seeking for a passionate and driven Travel Consultant to join this specialist Luxury Tour Operator in Glasgow. The successful candidate will have a flair for selling and inspiring a dream in their customers. This position is ideal for someone, who is target driven and willing to work hard, is a proven team player. Also, you will have excellent service skills, natural ability to inspire and able to delight you customers. Salary on offer is £16,500 PLUS excellent earning potential OTE £25-30k and could be more!
Canada Specialist Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
· Construct tailor-made adventures across Canada, completely bespoke to the client;
· Provide exceptional customer service;
· Focused and driven to achieve targets;
· Maintain a positive mind-set to overcome challenges and barriers to selling;
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills
· Passion for travel and for Canada as a destination;
· Proven track record of working to sales targets within travel industry;
· Meticulous eye for detail
· Pro-active and able to manage own workload effectively
· Able to communicate confidently and enthusiastically (both verbally and in writing)
· Ability to multitask
Note: you will be required for work on a flexible shift pattern that will involve some weekend and evenings.
To be considered please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk