BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Business Travel Consultant - Manchester City Centre - This very well established Travel Specialist in Grater Manchester area is looking for long-haul tailormade travel consultant to manage their unique business travel accounts. Offering a basic salary of around £19,000 plus monthly bonus; as a Business Travel Consultant for this fun and fast paced team will also have the opportunity to work in a really exciting, quickly expanding team that is creating lots of new opportunities within the business for progression.
Business Travel Consultant will on a day to day basis include arranging business trips contacting airlines, hotels and land suppliers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Manage a small portfolio of new and existing corporate accounts
- Meet all customer travel requirements, offering intricate details such as seat allocation, air miles, meal request, as standard.
- Transact all products including air, rail, accommodation, insurance.
- Follow best practice processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Relationship management and rapport building are key.
- Offer first class customer service at all times
Suitable candidates for this very unique opportunity will...
- Have experience within the travel industry in a similar tailormade travel consultant role or alternatively have worked in a service driven role selling flights, hotels and other ancillaries
- Have experience in GDS systems such as Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo
- Be well travelled across the world
- Demonstrate unrivalled customer service
To apply for this Business Travel Consultant opportunity please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk