Sales & Account Manager
Sales & Account Manager, Frankfurt (Germany) - A unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to join a European Airline in their offices in Germany.
Sales & Account Manager Responsibilities:
- A flair for marketing, able to implement and track marketing programs with an awareness of social media as well as carry out Agency Development Plans.
- Business acumen, commercial insight, the ability to determine the value of existing and prospective clients, deliver revenue targets, with a minimum 1-year track record in the travel/ hospitality industry
- A motivated, target-orientated individual with the ability to pro-actively contribute to Company revenue achievement, determine key priorities and manage their workload, meet deadlines accurately within agreed timescales and targets
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills to establish, develop and maintain existing and prospective clients. The ability to implement loyalty techniques and deliver product route/ network / promotion information
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities are essential to be able to determine the value and potential areas of growth for existing and potential clients. The ability to interpret figures and market trends and opportunities to ensure sales targets are achieved, in addition to knowledge of pricing and dealing with distribution issues across the market
- The ability to think strategically, understand and work well within head office guidelines, negotiate and manage commercial agreements in order to ensure sales are solidly secured to increase revenue and market quota
Sales & Account Manager Skills Required:
- Business Development and Account Management experience from the travel/aviation industry
- Able to work independently and liaise directly with Head Office in order to resolve issues and act as Company representative when required, at external meetings and events.
- Excellent level of German, able to communicate professionally verbally and in writing, with strong presentation skills (Italian an advantage).
- Degree level education preferred & full clean Driving License
Sales & Account Manager Additional Information:
- around €44k plus bonuses and benefits
If you are interested the above role of Airline Sales and Account Manager and you fit the specified criteria please either apply to this advert, send yor CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk