Content Marketing Executive
Content Marketing Executive. A varied and exciting Content Marketing Executive role in a boutique travel company in South London is now available. The Content Marketing Executive role will have you working in a friendly and fast-paced environment for a highly established Travel Brand. You’ll be part of a small and creative marketing team reporting directly in to the Marketing Manager. This Content Marketing Executive role has a strong focus on Copy Writing, Website Content Management, Email Marketing and Social Media Management, with the opportunity to occasionally work on BTL marketing campaigns and B2B marketing.
Main Content Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
Manage and create content for brand websites
- Create engaging website content for this exciting worldwide tour operator uploading and managing on CMS Umbraco
- Liaise with product team overseas and London in order to research and write copy on products, destinations and offers
- Select pictures from Shutterstock and resize on Photoshop for website use
- Liaise with Design team to research industry benchmarks and propose improvements to current website(s)
- Manage monthly offers landing page
- Create content & design email templates for lead nurture campaigns and monthly newsletters using CRM HubSpot, ensuring that emails keep in tone with our brand guidelines
- Create marketing automation workflows to deliver email campaigns using CRM HubSpot
- Research and brainstorm blog ideas in order to create topic clusters to improve SEO
- Write and design blog articles about destinations using CRM HubSpot; adjust blog keywords, meta descriptions and image alt text for SEO
- Edit blogs written by Marketing team based overseas
- Manage Facebook page, aiming to produce 3 weekly posts and to nurture followers
- Create social media ads for accounts when necessary
- Supervise overseas Marketing team as they manage brands Facebook and Instagram account, ensuring their posts and engagement are in keeping with our brand guidelines
- Manage Google My Business page for different travel brands
- Previous Marketing Experience covering some of the above duties
- Experience of creating and managing website content on a CMS
- Previous experience of using a CRM system (extra points for knowledge of Hubspot!)
Our client offers an excellent opportunity for personal growth & progression and this role comes with a fantastic base salary of £25,000 - £33,000 BOE, plus company and travel industry perks!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.