Senior Africa Travel Consultant
Senior Africa Travel Consultant. Are you an experienced Africa Travel Consultant hungry for an exciting New role? This Africa specialist Luxury Boutique Tour Operator creates some of the most breath-taking bespoke trips to the continent, covering Luxury Lodges, Safaris, Tours, Honeymoons, Adventure and Beach holidays. Due to organic growth, they are looking for an experienced Africa Specialist Travel Consultant to join them at their South London offices.
The Africa Specialist role will see you join a niche, luxury tour operator, creating high value, once in a life time holiday experience, tailor-making safaris & tours and combining them with luxury lodges, flying clients over Victoria Falls, taking them on game drives in the Serengeti, climbing dunes in Namibia and much more.
The Senior Africa Travel Consultant Role:
- Deliver a passionate high quality of personalised customer service, ensuring your high-end customers feel valued and engaged
- Follow up Africa enquires promptly, offer expert advice to suit the customer needs and following through on all sales quotations
- The creation and conversion to sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries
- Maximise sales opportunities presented, along with specialist knowledge and salesmanship for all individual enquiries
- Possess the aptitude to work as part of a small specialist team, retaining ownership and accountability of assigned work
- Ongoing product training provided along with extensive educational trips, offering you the opportunity to develop valuable knowledge on new destination launches in Africa
- Opportunity to get involved with visiting client’s face to face presentations, company website development, advertising, PR and marketing
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Africa specialist Travel consultant with experience in selling safaris, lodges, tours, beach holidays etc.
- Drive to succeed in sales and a passion for, and travelled to parts of the continent, possess Africa geographical and product knowledge
- Possess impressive focus on customer service and quality, organisational and time management skills, flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail
- Possess excellent problem-solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as and when they arise
- Bright and numeric, efficient and professional
- Excellent telephone manner, confident communicator with good writing skills
Here is a fantastic opportunity to travel the destination you love and sell a destination you love! Along with earning an excellent salary package. The basic salary is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum based on experience, plus commission, including benefits and extensive educationals to Africa, plus with long-term growth opportunities within this African specialist boutique tour operator.
If so, we’d love to hear from you! When applying for this position, please forward an Africa Travel Profile covering the destinations and places of interest you have travelled to.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.