Digital Marketing Executive - Travel
Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a brand new team working for this established travel company. As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for optimising digital channels to increase revenue and manage the digital strategy to maximise engagement.
Digital Marketing Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- The key priority is to drive ongoing development and improvements of the digital marketing strategy, ensuring user journeys are seamless, new technologies leveraged and conversion optimised.
- Implement and optimise online adverts via multiple digital channels including programmatic display to improve awareness and increase sales.
- Tracking of all ads so attribution is clearly defined.
- Active involvement with SEO & user experience.
- Evaluate performance of digital marketing campaigns, providing relevant feedback to key stakeholders.
- Implement A/B tests to drive engagement and conversion rates.
- Involvement in the development of ads including message testing.
Digital Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Have experience with all digital marketing channels, including programmatic display, affiliates, native, video & direct partnerships.
- Experience of working with DSP's is ideal.
- Solid understanding of PPC, Social, SEO & UK.
- Strong working knowledge of Wordpress, Hotjar & Google Analytics.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- Strong Google Analytics & Excel knowledge.
Digital Marketing Executive - Additional Information:
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Travel opportunities
- Brighton based role - Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
- Pension scheme
Please apply for the position of Digital Marketing Executive online.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk