Luxury Travel Consultant
Pure Destinations is an award-winning & dynamic Independent Travel Agent, offering both European and Worldwide luxury tailormade travel.
Due to expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Luxury Travel Consultant to join our friendly team in Mere Green, Sutton Coldfield.
This role is ideal for a Travel Consultant from a luxury sales background looking to progress their career within a forward thinking travel company. Our well-established business offers tailormade travel throughout Europe, The Caribbean, Asia, Indian Ocean, Australia & South Pacific, USA & Mexico and The Middle East & Africa. We strive for our in-store experience to be something a little different, and for all of our clients to feel special!
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks including:
• Offering exceptionally high levels of service to direct clients
• Handling a range of European and Worldwide luxury travel enquiries
• Booking a range of holiday types including family holidays, honeymoons, anniversaries, weddings and once in a lifetime holidays
•Building great relationships with clients
• Build a portfolio of repeat customers for future holidays
• Recommending luxury hotels and destinations to the discerning traveller
• Participating in luxury FAM trips
• Developing your product knowledge with training and research
What are we looking for?
• Experience within a tour operator or travel agency is essential
• Good knowledge of some worldwide destinations
• Proven sales skills
• Strong work ethic with impeccable customer service skill
• A can-do attitude and committed approach
• Exceptional communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Please include a travel profile outlining all destinations visited with all applications
• Career progression
• Varied job role
• Luxury travel perks
• Sociable hours
• Long-haul familiarisation trips
• Uncapped monthly commission plus supplier rewards
• Travel discounts
• 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Social events
• Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable candidates from the travel industry will be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"