Trainer. An exciting new Trainer position has arisen with one of our London based clients. We are delighted to be working alongside a well-known travel brand to help support them with their continuing growth as they look to recruit a Travel Industry Specialist Trainer. The role of a Trainer within this organisation will be to take full responsibility for the creation and delivery of training materials that meet client, team and individual needs.
Our client is looking for a committed, result focused, and dedicated professional, passionate about delivering the highest standards of training.
Trainer Responsibilities Will Include but Not Limited To:
- Design and implement training modules to all levels within sales and pre/post travel customer service departments to improve skills and knowledge
- Evaluate and recommend training based on individual needs analysis/performance
- Individual and team coaching, prepare and deliver motivational workshops to improve sales and service performance
- Improve underperforming Travel Consultants and Customer Service Executives through 1-2-1 development programmes
- Train teams and individuals to follow company T&C’s, guidelines and protocols, meeting company standards
- Induction training for new hires
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- Travel Industry Trainer with deep knowledge and a track record of servicing Tour Operators/OTA’s
- Experience of training, developing and motivating teams as well as increasing the overall team performance
- Possessing strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative thinker who embraces efficiency
- Hands on experience in delivering and preparing quality training sessions
- Excellent planning, organisation and evaluation skills
- Looking for full time Training opportunity
A market leading, highly competitive and generous package is on offer to the right candidate.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.