Sales & Product Manager for Europe & Middle East - LUXURY TOUR OPERATOR
Our client is an award winning, forward thinking and dynamic elite tour operator that offer inspirational journeys throughout the world for travellers. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking an experienced Sales & Product Manager to the European and Middle East region to join their friendly and busy team. This is an exciting role for existing and driven Europe/Middle East sales, contracting, and/or product professionals seeking something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Each day will not be the same:
- Continues development of the European & Middle East product through the website and other distribution channels.
- Contracting new properties
- Foster strong supplier relationships with Key Partners and ensuring that the sales team are aware.
- Contracting of FIT rates, value adds and exclusive offers.
- Highlight potential revenue generation with key suppliers through sponsored e-shots and targeted over rides with key hotel providers.
- Recognising market trends, new destinations and sourcing new suppliers who can provide exclusive “experiential” tailor made trips.
- Champion Europe & Middle East within the marketing department to ensure that product featured on the website is driving quotations through e-shots and all social media platforms.
- Assist with the design, content sourcing, copywriting and production of all sales materials both print and electronic.
- Attendance at product and marketing events.
- Managing enquiry’s generated by the website, walk in’s for both UK and international offices, repeats and referrals and responding to the enquiry in a timely and effective manner.
- Foster strong relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Manage customer service levels in the run up to your client departing including offering additional services such a parking and the pre booking of spa treatments and dinner reservations and once your client has returned.
- Selling luxury tailormade travel throughout Europe, Middle East along with assisting the North America Team
- European and/or Middle East product, contracting or sales management experience within a luxury UK based tour operator is essential.
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good analytical skills understanding the importance of profits/performance.
- Detail orientated.
- Travel profile outlining the places visited with Europe and or Middle East.
- On-going training
- FAM trips
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Career progression
- Annual Eye Test
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Sociable hours - Mon-Fri hours
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Finders Fee - £1,000 once the new starter passes probation
- Travel perks
- Regular social activities
- Holidays of up to 28 days per year
- Travel Vouchers for long service of up to £3000
- Monthly Incentives & Service Awards
- Annual Awards
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please include a travel profile outlining all the places you have been to within Europe and the Middle East in all applications.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.