Business Travel Consultant
1 day left
- Contract Type
We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join one of the UK's leading Travel Management Companies on a 6 month contract beginning in January. Working on a dedicated, prestigious account, the successful candidate will be highly professional and motivated Sabre trained Business Travel Consultant.
The ability to deliver an exceptional level of service at all times is essential for the role, along with good worldwide geographical knowledge and a pro-active, "can do" approach. On offer is a highly competitive, pro rata salary, so for more information on this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a dedicated, prestigious account
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering exceptional customer service each and every time
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Sabre, to include ticketing
- Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
- Pro-active and "can do" approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly