Corporate Travel Lead Agent
Attention all Experienced Business Travel Managers... Are you looking for your next step in your career path? A really exciting new Lead Agent position has arisen for a Berkshire based travel organisation, you will be the first point of contact for clients, ensuring all requests/enquiries are processed with high levels of service excellence providing at all times to all levels within the organisatio. If you have over 5 year's experience working in business travel then this could be an ideal role for you, you will be working on a very high profile account. You MUST have a good solid senior business travel background and can handle the pressure of a very high paced corporate environment and well as being able to support your team.
This role is for a Business Travel Lead Agent and you will be required to manage travel across most major worldwide destinations. This is for a very busy, high profile account but for the right candidate, it's a great opportunity and an exciting challenge. We are looking for a confident experienced individual who is comfortable handling all types of reservations requests and who is confident working in this fast paced environment.
* You will be responsible for handling all aspects of Business Travel - able to effectively manage a range of travel bookings including, rail, and hotel, domestic and multi-sector international air whilst offering support for your team.
* Assist team and provide guidance with any issues or queries arising in day to day work.
* Travel inbox; acknowledgement emails and allocation of new bookings to the team.
* Airline and individual queues to ensure all clear at the end of the day.
* Phones, staff attendance, volume of bookings, ensuring all travel within 48 hours is booked.
* Accuracy of system entries on Sabre to minimise errors and addressing any errors with staff.
* You will be highly motivated, confident and enthusiastic individual, who is pro-active, has exceptional interpersonal skills and thrives when providing truly excellent customer service.
* 5 A-C GCSES (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
* Has a knowledge and practical experience of a travel reservation system (GDS) ideally Sabre but cross training will be given.
* Know all aspects of a Travel system ensuring the ability to process bookings for an end to end process.
* Minimum of 5 years Travel experience (ideally 2 or more in a supervisory level)
* VA/BA level 1/2 (Air and ticketing)
* Demonstrates high attention to detail and experience working with data.
* Organised with ability to multi-task and process a high workload effectively and efficiently to produce quality deliverables within required timescales.
* Experience with external stakeholders at all levels.
* Demonstrates personal and professional credibility and resilience.
* Proficient desktop computing experience including Microsoft office applications, GDS system and the ability to learn any alternative system that's put in place.
* Have excellent communication skills, be flexible and friendly, with a high level of self-motivation & initiative.
* Strong telephone etiquette.
* Experience of working to KPIs and targets.
* Knowledge & experience of records management and information legislation.
* Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills.
* Articulate, confident and fluent communicator with a high level of oral and written English.
* A highly customer-orientated approach, committed to achieving excellent levels of customer service.
* A creative `can-do` attitude and preparedness to meet new challenges.
The Salary range for this role of Lead Agent in Business Travel in Berkshire is in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 and also comes with excellent company benefits.
To apply for the role of Lead Agent Business Travel follow the link and click "apply" send your CV to Helenc@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Helen Cassin on 01293 850647 for more information.