Travel Sales Planner - Office or Home-based
- Contract Type
We’re looking for experienced Travel Sales Consultants with personal long haul travel experience for our Travel Sales Planner roles with a specialist Tour Operator in Essex. These office or home-based roles involve tailor-making high-end holiday packages to the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean and offer guaranteed minimum earnings of £20k for the first 6 months, generous commission structure, excellent earning potential and NO evenings or late nights!
The successful candidates will be confident sellers with a minimum of 2 years travel sales experience, a proven sales track record and, ideally, good geographical knowledge and first-hand experience of these exciting destinations (for those looking to be home-based, previous experience of working from home in a travel sales roles is essential). In return, our client is offering an attractive package including guaranteed minimum earnings of £20k for the first 6 months, generous, uncapped commission structure with a first year OTE of up to £30k, commission paid at the time of booking plus excellent benefits including familiarisation trips, holiday concessions and free lunches!
If you’re a Travel Consultant with knowledge of and a passion for these fantastic destinations and you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Sales Planner role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Planner:
- Tailor making holiday packages to the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, via the telephone and e-mail
- Booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, villas and car hire
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Working towards sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Good geographical knowledge and, ideally, first-hand experience of travel to long haul destinations
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Travel industry experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
- Home-based candidates will need a spare room in which to work from and be within commutable distance of Essex
- Willing to commit to a 4-6 weeks training course
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Planner role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Travel Sales Planner - Office or Home-based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly