Travel Consultant - Hindi, Punjabi or Urdu Speaking
Travel Consultant - Hindi, Punjabi or Urdu Speaking. Are you a fluent Punjabi, Hindi or Urdu speaker and an experienced travel consultant? This business is going from strength to strength and they are now looking for professional Hindi, Punjabi or Urdu Speaking Travel Consultants to join them. Our client is a fun, exciting and largely growing travel business with fantastic career development opportunities. They are offering the right candidates an incredible earning potential and will reward you by paying one of the top salaries in the travel industry. This position will have you selling luxury worldwide luxury tailor-made holidays, including Round the World, First & Business Class travel. This company is offering a fantastic opportunity to the right individuals.
- Create and sell luxury tailor-made holidays, including Round the World, First & Business Class travel
- Destinations on sales will be the Indian Sub-Continent, USA, Middle East, Canada, Far East, Africa, the Caribbean, Australia and NZ
- Use your travel industry experience and solid destination/product knowledge to assist and advise clients on their travel needs and options
- Deliver an excellent level of sales & customer service, maintaining at all times the strong reputation that this travel company holds
- Work to sales targets, deliver results and enjoy the rewards
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Must be a fluent Punjabi, Hindi or Urdu speaking travel consultant residing in the UK
- Must have solid Flights/Tailor-made holidays experience with knowledge of major international airlines hubs and routes
- Possess one of the four major CRS systems such as Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan
- Self- motivated, able to work on your own initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude that fits well within a team environment
- It is essential that candidates have experience of working in travel in the UK
- Must be super money hungry, enjoy working to sales targets, delivering results and enjoying the rewards that come with it
Our client has an excellent reputation for supporting and training their worldwide specialist tailor-made/travel consultants. This is a fantastic opportunity paying a highly competitive basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum based on experience, plus an additional uncapped commission structure on a sliding scale of 10%-15%, giving you a realistic OTE of £50k - £70k.
Important: This position in UK based and our client will not consider overseas candidates. It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!