Travel Consultant (Full Time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant person to assist in creating bespoke travel packages and tailor-made itineraries in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented environment.
We’re an independent travel agency group with three branches, all located in the North of England. Our Wakefield store opened 16 years ago, achieving great success and prestige within the local community. We are ABTA members and hold our own ATOL license – this allows us the flexibility to dynamically package holidays for our clients, meaning we have a unique advantage over other high street travel outlets. We also offer a Bureau de Exchange service which carries a superb reputation of offering some of the best exchange rates on foreign currency in the local area.
We’re looking for someone who can integrate into a strong existing team well by throwing themselves into new challenges and working with others to maximise success. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in the Travel Industry, with very strong geographical knowledge.
- A passion for travelling and adventure, and a desire to help those with the same passion.
- IT Skills – Experience using various travel systems, Microsoft Office applications and the ability to problem-solve IT- related issues. Any IT-related key skills, GCSEs or qualifications will be of a great advantage.
- Administration and office experience.
- Experience working in a customer-service environment, with a confident and can-do attitude.
We specialise in bespoke long-haul packages – including destinations such as North America, the Far East and Australasia. Therefore we are looking for someone who will be confident in selling these destinations, with a good knowledge of airline routes, ticketing and code share agreements.
Our employees are offered the opportunity to travel to exciting destinations as part of their role when these opportunities become available.
Contact Stephanie Wightman (Branch Manager) on by clicking "Apply Now"
Please attach your CV and include any information you feel may assist with your application