French Business Travel Consultant - Night Hours
French Speaking Business Travel Consultant - Out of Hours Team
Salary up to €30,000 + Performance Based Bonus around €1600 per year
Relocation package may be discussed
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced French speaking individual to work within a Business Travel office for a highly successful Travel Management Company in Dublin. Working 5 days a week between Monday to Sunday with shifts between 7pm - 7am (Overnight, office based). You'll work 1 or 2 weekends a month. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary of €30,000 as well as company bonus and benefits.
A successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in French AND English
- Experienced working in the travel industry using a GDS reservation system (either Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre) - essential.
- Have a passion for travel
As a French Speaking Business Travel consultant you will be:
- Providing a comprehensive corporate travel service to French speaking travel clients including complex flight itineraries, accommodation, car hire, rail and transfers;
- Providing world class customer service to your customers;
- Flexible to work Out of Hours Rota: Working 5 days a week between Monday to Sunday with shifts between 7pm - 7am (Overnight, office based)
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are fluent in French, are skilled with a GDS and looking to break into Business Travel with a new and exciting opportunity.
To apply for this excellent role and join this leading travel company email your most up to date CV to Danny at email@example.com, call 0161 238 4486 or apply below.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk