Strategic Account Director
Strategic Account Director - Southern Region This well-known UK holiday letting company are looking for a experienced business development manager, who has experience within estate and property. The Strategic Account Director will be responsible to drive both property acquisition and revenue growth through both existing relationships as well as new business. This is a B2B sales role which will require the ability to navigate through large complex organisations to communicate confidently. A strategic thinker who can build, execute and implement strategic plans to drive new revenue opportunities. There is a competitive salary on offer for this role!!
- Drive results to achieve significant new property acquisition.
- Drive revenue growth from new property sign ups.
- Focus on high yielding customers - Estate agents, developers, multi-property complexes and high value properties to maximise return.
- A senior sales operator comfortable presenting and communicating with c-suite decision makers.
- To deliver a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various prospecting means including research, networking, cross-selling, cold calling, exhibitions and partnerships.
- To develop and maintain a lead generation plan and effectively nurture and develop leads to contract.
- To identify and report on market trends, competitor activity, customer demand, new property developments and other relevant market intelligence.
- Become an industry expert within the holiday letting sector with a full understanding of the market landscape and competition.
- A skilled communicator and able to remain connected to remote and dispersed teams to collaborate and work on large opportunities.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable sales ability with a proven track record of success in identifying new opportunities, developing relationships and closing deals.
- Confident presenter with excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
- Target-driven and proven self-starter with ability to deliver on commercial targets.
- Ability to think across commercial, product and technical elements of projects to ensure that these three areas combine to produce best offering.
- Strong entrepreneurial instinct with a focus on end-results.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Good IT including excel, numeracy and literacy skills
- Full clean driving licence.
- Experience of field-based sales and remote working.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Shannon@candm.co.uk or call me on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk