German Speaking Travel Operations Executive
5 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is an award-winning and successful global tour operator that offers group & sports tours, FIT travel, and attractions throughout the UK and beyond. Due to remarkable growth, now seeking an experienced German Speaking Travel Operations Executive to join its friendly and busy team.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with, reservations, customer service, administration, groups and/or operations experience from a wholesale or similar travel company seeking career progression and generous benefits. We would consider candidates from a hotel background with similar experience. Generous benefits and career profession is on offer with this forward thinking & dynamic travel company.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with the allocated high profile clients and to have total responsibility for all their confirmed traveling groups.
- Booking travel extras for clients.
- Dealing amendments and changes from clients.
- Advise the client of the most suitable options for their tours.
- Maintain close communication with the relevant suppliers.
- Dealing with payments & invoices.
- Fluency in English and German is imperative
- Experience in the travel or the events Industry is essential, preferably in Operations
- Detail-orientated with strong administrative skills
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication /relationship-building and analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Career development and progression
- Generous salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Friendly working environment
- Plus many more benefits.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for German Speaking Travel Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly