Head of Sales - Luxury Travel
Head of Sales – Luxury Travel
Basic salary £50,000 + Performance Related Bonuses
London – City Based
My client is a leading luxury direct sell our operator specialising in luxury holidays to worldwide destinations.
They are now recruiting for a knowledgeable, passionate and enthusiastic Head of sales to join our dynamic team based in the city.
The successful candidate will facilitate the enhancement of their brand and must have first-hand experience of the 4* & luxury 5* holiday market.
This is an exciting and challenging role which demands a natural leader with a drive to improve operational success at all levels. We are looking for an inspirational leader capable of motivating our sales team. A leader who is an effective, persuasive and loyal professional with a successful background in running luxury travel companies.
The Head of Sales will report directly to the MD and will contribute to the planning of the company’s strategy as well as analysing business performance in line with commercial goals.
Head of Sales Role & Responsibilities:
• Working alongside senior management and Directors, creating and implementing a strategy to enhance their travel brand.
• Contribute to the managing and development of current established departments including Sales, Operations, Customer Service & recruitment
• Leading Managers who are motivated and ready to reinforce your direction with close daily contact, objectively analysing the company’s strengths and weaknesses and making sure that company culture is strong
• Transfer of Knowledge: using your skills and knowledge to ensure departmental heads/managers are utilising their strengths and contributing towards a positive working environment
• Inspire Call Centre Manager to drive sales and focus on improving customer experience, service levels and forming good habits
• KPI Management: Evaluate, complete, communicate and oversee departmental KPI’s
• A hunger to succeed and over-achieve in a very competitive market
Head of Sales Experience Needed:
• A leading, dynamic travel professional with Management/ Head of Sales experience gained within the travel industry
• An in-depth knowledge of mainstream 4* and luxury 5* holidays/products and competitors including all popular worldwide destinations
• Ability to encourage, motivate and identify training needs
• A strong fundamental understanding of business KPIs, the ability to demonstrate strategic capability and must be commercially astute
Head of Sales Experience Salary and Benefits:
• Base salary of £50,000 OTE £60,000 +
• 23 days holidays
• Travel Concessions
To apply for the Head of Sales role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 812 3820 in confidence to discuss the role and company.