Luxury Middle East - Tailor-made Travel Consultant
Tailor-made Travel Consultant - Luxury Middle East Role! We’re currently working with a highly established, multi-award winning, luxury tour operator who is looking for talented travel consultants to join them at a very exciting time of growth for their business. These newly created luxury Middle East tailor-made Travel Consultant roles are to support their Middle East department growth, with this in mind you will be joining a successful business which can deliver long term progression and development opportunities!
Ongoing Product Training & Fam Trips:
If you are successful in getting this luxury Middle East tailor-made travel consultant role, you will most certainly enjoy all the Fam Trips that come your way. Our client encourages product development through unlimited travel educationals.
Luxury Middle East Tailor-made Travel Consultant Role:
- Put together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, covering luxury city breaks, exclusive beach retreats and tailor-made holidays to Dubai, Oman, Jordan and Abu Dhabi
- Work as part of a dynamic, fun and supportive team, you'll show the customer what's possible; offer them travel advice and then sell them the right luxury holiday that suits their needs
- Provide the best and most comprehensive service possible to all customers
- Switch sell and cross sell travel products, with a focus on attention to detail and possessing good communication skills
- Answering telephone calls, handle e-mails enquiries, including written and personal enquiries from customers
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential: Travel Consultant who has sold Middle East or travelled to Dubai, Oman, Jordan or Abu Dhabi
- Puts the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- The desire and initiative to achieve and surpass targets
- Resourceful and practical; can think on your feet and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Last but not least, must have a GDS
Our client offers a pleasant and upmarket working environment with excellent working hours, along with a fantastic remuneration package, where the basic salary is up to £24,000 per annum, plus commission, OTE £50k, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity for overseas on Fam Trips. Excellent working hours are also on offer!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.