Travel USA Sales Consultant - Tour Operator
We are seeking an experienced Travel Sales USA Consultant to join this award winning and forward thinking tour operator due to success and expansion. This dynamic and well established tour operator offers various high quality tours and tailor-made travel to many destinations including USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
This role is ideal for a travel professional with sales support, operations, sales, customer service or reservations experience from a travel agent or tour operator background, seeking career development and something a little different. Reap the benefits and utilise your existing travel experience!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Making bookings for various holiday types across the globe for agents via email and over the phone.
- Booking Disneyworld, theme park passes, villas, hotels, twin centres, fly and cruise, multi-centre, motorhomes and much, much more.
- Using your travel knowledge to provide information to agents.
- Working as part of a vibrant team offering excellent customer service.
- Similar experience within the travel industry such as b2b or b2c reservations/sales, operations, customer service or sales support within a travel agency or tour operator.
- CRS/GDS experience such as Amadeus, Sabre, Worldpsan or Galileo ideal but not essential.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner and the ability to work well within a thriving team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Generous bonus OTE £30K++
- Exciting travel perks
- Sociable working hours
- Varied job role
- Free lunch
- On-going product training
- Social evenings
- Private medical care
- State of the art offices
- There are opportunities for career progression for an able, aspirational and hard-working individual.
Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.